Finish Foreman Role:
A finish foreman will have days that vary in tasks that are project dependent. Working with the design and build teams, this individual will communicate clearly and effectively with the designer and installation foreman throughout the installation process. They will be responsible for building, fabricating, and installing the fine finish elements of landscapes to the high degree of quality that defines the Living Earth Designs brand. Additionally, they will meet and exceed client expectations through diligently approaching each project to fulfill the design and functional intent developed by the client and designer.
Primary responsibilities include: reading plans, ordering materials required for fine finish elements, arranging delivery or pick up of needed materials, keeping the workshop in order and tools maintained, constructing or fabricating designed elements from but not limited to wood, steel and/or masonry both on and off site, using best practices to maintain structural integrity of built elements.
Potential projects include but are not limited to: pergolas, screens, outdoor furniture, planting beds, play structures, corten steel elements, hardscapes (paver and flagstone), lighting and water features.
This role will also center around supervision and coordination with the construction foreman and sub-contractors along with their crews on project budget, schedules, manpower, materials, equipment. Work with clients, Principle, Installation Crews and Sub-contractors to resolve job challenges that may arise. Communicates with Principal regarding field production rates. Coordinates with Principle, Install Crew, and Sub-contractors. Monitor construction progress and manage labor daily. Know and understand when change orders are necessary and communicate to designer/project manager. Ability to analyze job progress at any time during construction.
Typical profile of a Design / Project Manager:
● Independent Self-starter and problem solver
● Sense of urgency and initiative
● Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, time management, and organizational skills
● Basic reasoning and time management abilities to coordinate effective and efficient completion of tasks
● Exceptional visual, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as exemplary interpersonal skills
● Will hold themselves accountable, dependable
● Good work ethic, won’t cut corners to get the job done
● Dedicated to learning new skills and self-growth and improvement
● Team collaborator
● A strong leader, open to and able to provide constructive feedback and direction
● Demonstrated history of meeting multiple deadlines
● Jack of all trades
● Full time
● Entry Level
● Benefits/Flexible PTO/Bonus Program
● High School Diploma min., Trade program or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
● Carpentry and Masonry Skills – Welding a plus
● Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License within three months of hire and clean MVR
Bilingual communication a plus
To apply please email your resume and portfolio of work to email@example.com