Landscape Install Foreman
What does Living Earth Designs do?
As a growing landscape design build firm, our focus is on providing our clients with thoughtful, functional and beautiful spaces that are ecologically significant and well crafted. We bring a high level of energy and creativity to our design thinking and a sense of urgency to the installation of every project. It is our mission that the outdoor environment we create for our clients responds to uniquely reflect who they are, their values and the lifestyle they live. Our approach is design for life, design for lifestyle. This equates to us placing a high value on our relationships with clients and how we can enhance their enjoyment of life through the landscapes we design and build for them. We have a passion for what we do, and want the designer/project manager to bring their passion to the role as well.
What does all of this mean? We aren’t a traditional company that mows yards, and prunes trees. We aren’t going to hand you a shovel and tell you to dig, we want to challenge you to learn, grow, and be interested in the projects you are doing and the people you are doing them for. We help our clients establish a vision for their yard, create a custom design and then our team works to build and install the design bringing a concept to reality with a “get it done and done well” attitude.
Landscape Foreman Role:
A landscape foreman will have days that vary in tasks that are project dependent. Working with the project manager, designer and fabrication crew, this individual will be responsible for maintaining pace of workflow and manage landscape crew members on site. They will act as a brand ambassador for Living Earth Designs and exemplify the quality and attention to detail that define the Living Earth Designs brand. Additionally, they will meet and exceed client expectations through creatively approaching any problems that arise and communicating these issues to the project manager. The Landscape Foreman will also be responsible for occasionally acquiring needed materials and equipment.
Primary responsibilities include: reading and understanding scale drawings that may include plans, renderings, sections, elevations, specifications and details and/or additional drawings as client needs and project needs require. Performing site checks, maintaining a safe work environment, keeping landscape crew members on task, maintaining a clean and tidy work site are all required responsibilities. Additionally, there may be some minor record keeping as needs arise.
Typical profile of a Landscape Installer:
● Independent Self-starter and problem solver
● Sense of urgency and initiative
● Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, time management, and organizational skills
● Basic reasoning and time management abilities to coordinate effective and efficient completion of tasks
● Personable brand ambassador
● Will hold themselves accountable, dependable
● Good work ethic, won’t cut corners to get the job done
● Dedicated to learning new skills and self-growth and improvement
● Team collaborator
● A strong leader, open to and able to provide constructive feedback and direction
● Demonstrated history of meeting multiple deadlines
● Full time
● Entry Level
● Salary/Benefits/Flexible PTO
● 3 years landscape installation experience including hardscapes, irrigation
● Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License within three months of hire and clean MVR
● Bilingual communication a plus